FOR THE LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS

This Blog is dedicated to those that LOVE the outdoors and share that same unexplainable passion that exists within us! It's simply an obsession that exists in those that are fortunate to have come to know the outdoors. . . It's a pure legal addiction!!! Memories, bonds, stories true, and stories exaggerated we're all part of a very special group. . . THE OUTDOORSMAN!!! Welcome to my blog, click on my music playlist enjoy the stories/pics, and thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy!! If you need to contact me email me at smackdownhunting@gmail.com
George Garcia Jr.

Berger Bullets

Berger Bullets
proud to announce our newest sponser

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Catching up!!!

Hey everyone sorry it's been so long! Haven't spent much time around a computer last couple months so I didn't mean to leave you hanging!! We have a lot of catching up to do with stories, pics, highs, and the dreaded lows from the 2011 hunting season up to this point. Here are some highlights to look forward to and so much more! Keep checking in and we'll have interesting stuff for you!!!
Brett Fisher's bull and interesting passes haha

Brad Barkers  bull



Mike Chastains bull

My fiance Vanessa Villa and her last day buck

Quinns nice muley

Vanessas late bull success


No comments:

Post a Comment