FOR THE LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS

This Blog is dedicated to those that LOVE the outdoors and share that same unexplainable passion that exists within us! It's simply an obsession that exists in those that are fortunate to have come to know the outdoors. . . It's a pure legal addiction!!! Memories, bonds, stories true, and stories exaggerated we're all part of a very special group. . . THE OUTDOORSMAN!!! Welcome to my blog, click on my music playlist enjoy the stories/pics, and thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy!! If you need to contact me email me at smackdownhunting@gmail.com
George Garcia Jr.

Berger Bullets

Berger Bullets
proud to announce our newest sponser

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

DRAWING YOUR DREAM TAG


There's no doubt that Arizona has some of the hardest tags to draw in the Western States! I personally have only drawn one archery bull tag and one kiabab late tag in my 17 years of applying. In 2003 I drew both the tags in the same year and I was very blessed with great animals and memorable hunts. It seems like the only other way I get to enjoy these hunts are by guiding others every year. A few years ago my brother Gabriel drew the same two tags that I did in the same year and killed a great bull and buck. Other than that he hasn't drawn much else. I want to hear some feed back because misery loves company haha.  Share some of your stories in the comment section Im curious as to how many others are in the same boat as me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment