FOR THE LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS

This Blog is dedicated to those that LOVE the outdoors and share that same unexplainable passion that exists within us! It's simply an obsession that exists in those that are fortunate to have come to know the outdoors. . . It's a pure legal addiction!!! Memories, bonds, stories true, and stories exaggerated we're all part of a very special group. . . THE OUTDOORSMAN!!! Welcome to my blog, click on my music playlist enjoy the stories/pics, and thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy!! If you need to contact me email me at smackdownhunting@gmail.com
George Garcia Jr.

Berger Bullets

Berger Bullets
proud to announce our newest sponser

Thursday, January 26, 2012

IT'S HERE!!! Extreme Bulls 7 is ready to ROCK!!


Here we go again HOT off the press!! Steve Chappell and his editing magic has done it again and put together another smash hit dvd! Extreme Bulls 7 will fall right in line with the same high quality exciting production as it's ancestors. If you haven't seen one you owe yourself a BIG treat!! I know the hunts that are included on this dvd and all the talented guides that are friends of mine that have participated in getting the highest quality footage for everyone to enjoy. YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS DVD!!! You can order it off of Steve's website www.chappellguideservice.com or come down and visit us at the ISE show in Phoenix, AZ Feb. 23-26. This dvd is two years in the making and I'm excited to have been a part of it. Hope to see everyone at the show!!! :-D
    Not excited yet?..... Check out the trailer watch an elk teaser and then see where your excitement level is!!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!!!          http://www.chappellguideservice.com/extreme_bulls_

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if this post got duplicated but I didn't see my last post show up. Thank you for your post George, can you tell me what you think of the Kodiak Canvas Tent line of products? Have you use them before on hunting trips?

    ReplyDelete