FOR THE LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS

This Blog is dedicated to those that LOVE the outdoors and share that same unexplainable passion that exists within us! It's simply an obsession that exists in those that are fortunate to have come to know the outdoors. . . It's a pure legal addiction!!! Memories, bonds, stories true, and stories exaggerated we're all part of a very special group. . . THE OUTDOORSMAN!!! Welcome to my blog, click on my music playlist enjoy the stories/pics, and thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy!! If you need to contact me email me at smackdownhunting@gmail.com
George Garcia Jr.

Berger Bullets

Berger Bullets
proud to announce our newest sponser

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MY HUNTING DAYS ARE LIMITED.. HAHA JK

This year has brought a lot of change. I recently proposed to my girlfriend Vanessa and together we had a baby boy. Easton Anthony Garcia my new little hunting buddy and partner in crime. Reflecting on my childhood and growing I now see life at a different scale. It's easy to get caught up in chasing antlers and becoming obsessed with big animals but at the end of the day my fondest memories are of hunts before numbers and antler size were judged to the level they are today. Growing up and getting to go out with dad was the biggest adventure and nothing would top the feeling. Now more than ever it seems like a hunt is judged by the number of inches we put on the ground. As we go into the 2011 hunting season when egos flare and competition spikes I think we need to stay grounded in the fact that we all share the same love for the outdoors and we need to remember what hunting TRUELY is. Respect and Integrity should shine as we enter the field and not Egos and Inches. As for me I'm getting stoked to see peoples pictures and stories from the 2011 season and I wish everyone happy hunting. God Bless,
 George Garcia Jr
My little pride and joy Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment