FOR THE LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS

This Blog is dedicated to those that LOVE the outdoors and share that same unexplainable passion that exists within us! It's simply an obsession that exists in those that are fortunate to have come to know the outdoors. . . It's a pure legal addiction!!! Memories, bonds, stories true, and stories exaggerated we're all part of a very special group. . . THE OUTDOORSMAN!!! Welcome to my blog, click on my music playlist enjoy the stories/pics, and thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy!! If you need to contact me email me at smackdownhunting@gmail.com
George Garcia Jr.

Berger Bullets

Berger Bullets
proud to announce our newest sponser

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Archery Season Target Bulls

It's been a busy hunting season so far. I'm gonna play a little "catch up" and get back up to speed. This year I had a chance to guide a hunter from Pittsburgh by the name of Bruce Barletta. Bruce waited 14 years for his one opportunity at AZ archery elk hunting. We set out to make the best of it. I cant extract video off my new camera yet so I'm posting from my iPhone. We hunted hard, had some chances at a few great bulls, missed some opportunities, and even did some missing haha. Unfortunately Bruce went home empty but we worked very hard and had a great time. Here were a few of our "target" bulls. I'm sure the video quality on the upload isn't gonna be great so sorry for the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment