FOR THE LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS

This Blog is dedicated to those that LOVE the outdoors and share that same unexplainable passion that exists within us! It's simply an obsession that exists in those that are fortunate to have come to know the outdoors. . . It's a pure legal addiction!!! Memories, bonds, stories true, and stories exaggerated we're all part of a very special group. . . THE OUTDOORSMAN!!! Welcome to my blog, click on my music playlist enjoy the stories/pics, and thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy!! If you need to contact me email me at smackdownhunting@gmail.com
George Garcia Jr.

Berger Bullets

Berger Bullets
proud to announce our newest sponser

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2010 Things are heating up!


There's been a buzz all year with excitement for this years antler growth. We have had an excellent winter and a decent monsoon. Bulls are looking good and the feed is great! So far there's been some spectacular animals taken and this is just the beginning! The Mullins crew and Mossback AZ have scored on 400+ inch bulls already (great job guys!!) and things are just starting to kick off. I've had numerous reports of giant bulls popping up on peoples radar and I'm excited to see fortunate hunters and pictures from the field as they start to fall... Could this be the year that another World Record gets toppled as one giant bull after another hits the ground? Or is it gonna continue with funky rutting activity with only pockets of action like last year? Only time will tell and that time is near! As for me I'll be guiding a hunter during the archery season and continue on with my dad having a muzzleloader tag.. Im excited to see what comes about as we kickoff  the 2010 elk season.. Goodluck and God Bless everyone in the field Im excited to see everyones success!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment