FOR THE LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS

This Blog is dedicated to those that LOVE the outdoors and share that same unexplainable passion that exists within us! It's simply an obsession that exists in those that are fortunate to have come to know the outdoors. . . It's a pure legal addiction!!! Memories, bonds, stories true, and stories exaggerated we're all part of a very special group. . . THE OUTDOORSMAN!!! Welcome to my blog, click on my music playlist enjoy the stories/pics, and thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy!! If you need to contact me email me at smackdownhunting@gmail.com
George Garcia Jr.

Berger Bullets

Berger Bullets
proud to announce our newest sponser

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NOTHING LIKE A NEW GUN

I just purchased another 300 weatherby yesterday. I got a SMOKIN deal that couldn't be passed on. I found out about a week ago and wanted to do some research on the make as I already had it pre-judged. After doing some research I was quite wrong. My beautiful fiance Vanessa drew a bull tag this year and her birthday is Saturday so I figured the perfect I love you gift is a nice new gun right? ;-) haha I'm not getting off that easy. So as I inquired about the make there was nice positive feedback from different sources. So which gun am I talking about?........
^^^Nice toes huh lol

A Vanguard... After doing research I found that they have adjustable triggers and out of the box will hold a 1 inch group. I've never shot one but after it gets set up I'll let you know how it goes. Each Vanguard comes with a test target with your guns serial #, 3 shot group, which bullet tested, and the individual who tested the rifle. 


Pretty cool huh? We'll see how much work it's gonna take to get her tricked out and keep you posted through the process.  I'll also let you know if Vanessa likes her birthday present hahaha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment