FOR THE LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS

This Blog is dedicated to those that LOVE the outdoors and share that same unexplainable passion that exists within us! It's simply an obsession that exists in those that are fortunate to have come to know the outdoors. . . It's a pure legal addiction!!! Memories, bonds, stories true, and stories exaggerated we're all part of a very special group. . . THE OUTDOORSMAN!!! Welcome to my blog, click on my music playlist enjoy the stories/pics, and thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy!! If you need to contact me email me at smackdownhunting@gmail.com
George Garcia Jr.

Berger Bullets

Berger Bullets
proud to announce our newest sponser

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Steve Chappells Western Video School

I attended the 1st class that Steve Chappell has put together this past weekend and what a weekend it was!! I was blown away at the depth of Steve's knowledge and passion he put's forth. It's easy to see why Extreme Bulls dvds are highly respected!! Jed Larson (SneekFreaktv.blogspot.com) contributed with his knowledge of camera work and Rod Misken gave lessons of learned hunting scenarios that we all got to learn and enjoy from as well.. Guys flew in from as far as Washington to learn this weekend and had nothing but great comments about the information they received from this course. I had a blast with the company I was around and information learned. The course was technical as well as hands on and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who is eager to learn more about videography!
  Thanks guys for a great time and thank you Steve for always giving so much of yourself with the passion you pour into all of our shared interests!! I had a blast and would encourage ANYONE who's serious to join us next class around I promise we'll have a great time.. Thanks for the pics Jed haha

No comments:

Post a Comment