FOR THE LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS

This Blog is dedicated to those that LOVE the outdoors and share that same unexplainable passion that exists within us! It's simply an obsession that exists in those that are fortunate to have come to know the outdoors. . . It's a pure legal addiction!!! Memories, bonds, stories true, and stories exaggerated we're all part of a very special group. . . THE OUTDOORSMAN!!! Welcome to my blog, click on my music playlist enjoy the stories/pics, and thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy!! If you need to contact me email me at smackdownhunting@gmail.com
George Garcia Jr.

Berger Bullets

Berger Bullets
proud to announce our newest sponser

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Outdoorsman's Resource Guide

I recently had the pleasure of getting to spend some time chatting with Craig Steele, owner of the Outdoorsman's Resource Guide, at the annual Arizona Elk Society banquet. First off I already knew of him because of his publication which I'm proud to say sits in my truck awaiting hunting season. One of the things that came up, besides letting him know that I FULLY enjoy OWNING a copy what they've put together, is the concept and vision of this company and where he'd like to go with it. I've talked with some of the biggest "BS'ers" in the world and heard some of the most ludacris ideas not only in business but as well the hunting world. Craig is a GENUINE, stand up guy, that has passion for his vision, and goals for this guide that him and Rachelle have worked so hard to put together. All he could talk about was the consumer, the consumer, the consumer (aka YOU and I, You and I, You and I ). What do I mean? Everything that we talked about and all the stories we shared, I was very humbled that his motivation and every word was NOT about him throughout our talking. (NOT COMMON IN TODAYS SOCIETY) Everything that came out of his mouth was geared towards YOU and I fellow  outdoorsmen and women. All he wants is to ensure that You and I get above and beyond 100% satisfaction with the services he has compiled into this publication!!! He isn't in this for fame and he most definitely isn't in it for the money! He doesn't want a book filled with random services, he only includes the most credible!!! Integrity and straight forward talk.. So my question is this; Do you own an Outdoorsman Resource Guide yet? If the answer is NO then quit being complacent, lazy, or cheap!!! Haha I'm not trying to be rude or distasteful so please understand that, but I've seen guys pass on the opportunity of picking one up because it cost 10 measly dollars yet ask me 2 booths away " How do I score a buck or bull?" or " What kind of resources are around this unit that I drew?"... HELLO!!! Thats what this booklet called the resource guide is designed to answer! If it's the 10 bucks you're trying to spare think of it like this.. One gas station has fuel for $3.69 a gallon yet another 2 minutes down the road has the same gallon for $3.49. You just saved a few bucks! Pretty simple when you start adding small things like this up IT PAYS FOR ITSELF!!!! So I highly recommend everyone who travels in the outdoors to pick one up and learn how to use it, be creative with it! Example: Negotiate $10 of your taxidermist bill because you skinned your animal properly and saved him time or headaches and now your investment payed for itself. Pick one up and learn how to make it pay for itself and MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment