FOR THE LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS

This Blog is dedicated to those that LOVE the outdoors and share that same unexplainable passion that exists within us! It's simply an obsession that exists in those that are fortunate to have come to know the outdoors. . . It's a pure legal addiction!!! Memories, bonds, stories true, and stories exaggerated we're all part of a very special group. . . THE OUTDOORSMAN!!! Welcome to my blog, click on my music playlist enjoy the stories/pics, and thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy!! If you need to contact me email me at smackdownhunting@gmail.com
George Garcia Jr.

Berger Bullets

Berger Bullets
proud to announce our newest sponser

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gary Schenone's First Coues Buck

Heres part one of a two part hunt. This is Gary Shenone and his first ever coues hunt. Gary owns his own insurance company and has had the pleasure of hunting in many parts of the world but this would turn out to be an unforgettable experience for him! He still laughs about killing animals in many regions yet losing his composure over these little boogers. Kyle Roan Jr came along for extra eyes as usual playing a big part of the hunt. I apologize for the shaky footage and short clips of the hunt, but youtube only allows 10 mins of video upload and a lot of my video was hand held. As I edit these hunts and put things together I learn so much about the quality of footage I'd like to capture in the future and the unique shots that you'd enjoy seeing. I hope you enjoy the short video and part two will be coming shortly behind.....

No comments:

Post a Comment