FOR THE LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS

This Blog is dedicated to those that LOVE the outdoors and share that same unexplainable passion that exists within us! It's simply an obsession that exists in those that are fortunate to have come to know the outdoors. . . It's a pure legal addiction!!! Memories, bonds, stories true, and stories exaggerated we're all part of a very special group. . . THE OUTDOORSMAN!!! Welcome to my blog, click on my music playlist enjoy the stories/pics, and thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy!! If you need to contact me email me at smackdownhunting@gmail.com
George Garcia Jr.

Berger Bullets

Berger Bullets
proud to announce our newest sponser

Sunday, April 3, 2011

DRAW RESULTS ARE OUT!! I get the usual. . . .

The long waited day that results come out in AZ and men start buzzing like a group of excited school girls. I get my usual message...NOT DRAWN!!! lol.. oh well 10 points doesn't go far in AZ. I checked Vanessa's info and surprise first time putting in... DRAW SUCCESSFUL! She got a unit 10 late rifle bull tag. She had to rub it in a little of course and then the results started coming in from friends. One friend called and drew archery bull in a premier unit for the second year in a row and a rifle antelope tag. Another buddy drew for the third year in a row archery bull in a great unit as well. I can't get a tag in this state unless I purchase it over the counter haha. Oh well the fun continues Steve Chappell gave me a call with good news. He booked two excited archery hunters so were excited about that. Vanessa's tag is still a good tag so we'll see what scouting turns up. Cross your fingers deer is next! Best of luck to everyone can't wait to see your success on the elk hunts!

No comments:

Post a Comment